This week’s What’s Happening Wednesday is all about staging your home for sale. Shannon would also like to touch on some wonderful masks being made in the Campbell River Community.
If you’re looking for masks Chris Kephart is making and selling masks for $10/mask to the community. The masks are stylish and come with filters. We are using masks plus gloves and hand sanitizer during our showings. We are also doing virtual tours for our clients who are needing to stay home. If you are hoping to get a mask from Chris phone her at 250-287-0333 or email@example.com for inquiries.
If you’re hoping to sell your home but are unsure due to Covid-19, we have many buyers in the market who are looking for the right home. Now is the perfect time to get your home ready for sale and today we are going to touch on staging tips.
- Always declutter – personal items, photos, decorations, etc.
- Remove furniture that is not needed – large furniture can make the room look smaller. Organizing furniture off the walls can help make the room look bigger and define traffic areas.
- Clean up your “junk” areas – this includes the garage.
- Painting – maintain the same colour throughout the house. This helps to make the rooms look bigger and seamless.
- Bathroom – create a “spa like” feel. Calming decorations, rolled towel, etc.
- Bedroom – Dressing your bed with nice looking bedding that makes the room look inviting.
- Outside – Paint the deck. A suggestion is to paint it green to make the area look bigger.
- Fill your home with plants or flowers.
- Bake before showings – the scent of a home attracts buyers and makes them feel at home.
If you need any help in the community or with real estate needs, please give us a call at 250-914-1122 and visit our listings at http://shannonmarin.com/vancouver-island-homes-for-sale/