Shannon Marin Personal Real Estate Corporation and the Marin Marketing Team has been evolving since Shannon first started her Real Estate career back in 2001. Although, one aspect has stood that test of time, people will continue to buy and sell Real Estate. Basic rudiments of the trade are consistent, but we like to think outside the box regarding the relationship between Real Estate and Marketing. This sets the Marin Marketing Team apart from the competition.
And we want you to grow and learn with us! We are looking for individuals aligning with our team mission of believing that innovation, honesty, consistency and passion are the characteristics to build the lifetime relationships that we seek with our clients.
WANTED FULL TIME
REAL ESTATE CLERK/ADMINISTRATOR
As a full-service Real Estate Marketing Team, we help people buy and sell homes from tip to tip on Vancouver Island. This includes all the secret jewels like Campbell River!
Our team of a licensed sales representative, and administrative staff have their expertise and assistance readily available to lead our clients through every step of the process!
We are currently looking for a Real Estate Clerk/Administrator to work with our team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent computer skills and pleasant telephone mannerisms
- Used to working in a fast pace office with daily dead-lines
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Awesome attitude and willingness to learn and grow
- Answering the phone; responding to emails; and all mailing tasks
- Sending documents for signing electronically; and submitting contracts to head office in a very timely manner
- Setting up appointments with/for everyone from realtors, to home inspectors and electricians etc.
- Creating and maintaining our client files
- Updating our data base as necessary
- (This list is not all inclusive and training and growth are part of our Team environment)
How to apply: If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!