Market Stats February 2020 for Campbell River and Nanaimo
In Campbell River there are currently 161 active single-family homes. The month of February seen 23 homes sold with an average sale price of $507,828.
Nanaimo currently has 319 single family homes on the market. There were 47 homes sold in the month of February and an average sale price of $595,539.
We have active buyers in the market who are approved and looking for:
- 4-bedroom, family home with basement in the $410,000 range
- Investors looking for rental properties under $300,000
- Buyer looking for a Quadra Island property under $500,000 preferably with a studio
- 3 bedrooms plus den updated modular home with covered deck and shop on Old Peterson
- Condo with great ocean view on Cedar Street with 2 bed 1 bath for $259,000
- Whiskey Point Estate on Quadra Island has 2 acres of property, 2 homes on property, and the ability to finish to your taste for $839,000
Should you have any questions regarding real estate, or the Vancouver Island community please give us a call at 250-914-1122 or visit our listings at https://shannonmarin.com/vancouver-island-homes-for-sale/